The Campaign has benefited greatly from the expertise of community professionals and members who took the time to be a part of our working group or advisory committee over the last four years.
The working group and advisory committee was coordinated and chaired by the Society for Children and Youth of BC. Each
person brought a unique lens to the process; their participation was invaluable
to the planning process.
Each member of the working group brought a unique lens to the process; their participation was invaluable to the planning process.
- Marjorie Dumont, British Columbia Teachers Federation
- Dawn Johnson, Ministry of Children and Family Development
- Lisa Mickleborough, BC Federation of Youth In Care Networks
- Chelsea Peddle, Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General
- Annette Vogt, BC Centre for Safe Schools and Communities
- Wilma Clarke &, Marg LeGuilloux, Representative for Children and Youth of BC
- Mark Vonesch, Reel Youth
- Christina Thiele & Tina Tam, Society for Children and Youth of BC